Welcome to Westwood Massage
My name is Beth and I am a fully qualified, registered and insured Massage Therapist . I completed my first massage training course over 14 years ago and it was this course that ignited my passion for massage therapy and inspired me to go on and learn more. As a busy working mum with a keen interest in running, horse riding, swimming and dog walking I have first hand experience in the amazing benefits that massage therapy can provide both for injury prevention and rehabilitation as well as being a great well to relax and de-stress. I am fully trained in Sports and Remedial Massage, Deep Tissue, Swedish, and Indian Head Massage. I have been running Westwood Massage for just over 5 years now, in additional to my clinic work I have also worked at offices, sporting events, corporate events and parties. I am lucky to have a job I love and I get to work in all sorts of environments with some really great people.
My home based clinic is located in Peppard Common a 10 minute drive from both Henley on Thames and Reading and there is plenty of free parking. I offer a friendly yet professional service so which ever massage treatment you decide on you will be assured of a quality service.
I hold the following qualifications:
• ITEC level 3,4 and 5 in Sports Massage (The highest vocational Sports Massage qualification in the UK)
• NVQ level 3 massage therapy
• Deep Tissue Massage diploma
• Myofascial release diploma
• Muscle energy techniques diploma (Oxford University)
• Shoulder Joint Masterclass (Oxford University)
• Medical Acupuncture, Dry Needling (Oxford University)
• Equine Sports Massage diploma
• Reflexology Diploma
• Prue Stretch Instructor
• First Aid Trained
• Fully Insured