Westwood Massage is classed as a Health Care Provider so we are allowed to remain open. In order to keep us all as safe as possible a few changes have been put in place.
- If you or any members of your household are feeling unwell and have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been diagnosed with it please do not make an appointment for at least 14 days after the symptoms have cleared.
- If you are feeling unwell on the morning of your appointment please call to cancel, there will be no cancellation fee for illness during this period.
- All clients will be required to wear a face mask to their appointment please.
- I am required to wear a face mask.
- I will be wearing a disposable plastic apron which will be changed between clients.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands before you enter the premises.
- As always clean towels and couch cover will be used for each new client
- The room will be thoroughly cleaned between each client, this will include the couch, door handles, hand rail, card machine and all surfaces that you or I will have touched.
- No pillows or cushions will be used only towels, if you wish to bring your own you are welcome to do so.
- No water will be served but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Payment accepted will remain either cash or card.